Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pumpkin Bars

It's no secret that I love pumpkin. From a young age, pumpkin pie was a huge favorite of mine. I was told that I even ate a whole pumpkin pie by myself at the age of 5! When I tried these bars about 10 years ago, I couldn't believe something so delicious had existed that I didn't know about, so I got the recipe and am sharing it with you. Enjoy!




Pumpkin Bars
INGREDIENTS:
2 cups GF Coconut Flour Mix or other GF Flour mix that contains xanthan gum
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 can pumpkin (15oz)

HOW TO PREPARE:
Mix eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin. Add other ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees in a greased, 13x9 inch pan for 30-35 minutes or until done.

Icing: 3 ½ cups powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp milk, 3oz cream cheese, and ¾ stick butter (softened). Mix and frost when bars are cooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment