This recipe was a find on Pinterest. And it was an instant hit with my family. My husband may have mentioned that our daughter should learn it by heart. And so should you.
Photo found here.
2 lbs of gluten free spaghetti
4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1 inch thick slices
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
4 Tablespoons of chicken broth
4 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
4 teaspoons of cornstarch
8 Tablespoons butter (divided)
4 cups heavy cream or Half/Half
4 tsp garlic powder
4 tsp onion powder
2 tsp chili powder
4 teaspoons Parsley
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
2 tsp Adobo
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. In a large bowl, take your chicken and coat them evenly with all seasonings, set aside.
2. In large skillet, melt only HALF of the butter over medium heat, add minced garlic, olive oil, chicken broth and the seasoned chicken, flipping to slightly brown both sides - heat until fully cooked.
3. Pour the half/half OR cream, cornstarch and remaining butter into the skillet, mix lightly until cornstarch is fully incorporated.
4. Add the remaining butter and mix until melted.
5. Reduce the heat and let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes
6. In a large pot of salted water, bowl pasta until 'al dente' drain well.