Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day #4

Today is day #4 on the gluten-free diet. I would say that it is going moderately well. I tend to struggle at lunchtime finding foods that I can eat that I actually WANT to eat. You know? If I have leftovers, then that is great, but I don't always. I have made fried potatoes and scrambled eggs twice in four days. I think it will become a staple until I can expand my GF menu. I am working on printing off recipes for my cool new GF Cookbook.

I am trying to keep my diet higher protein and lower carb, as my ultimate goal is to lose weight and become healthier.

I found some cool new Valentine's Day treats that are all GF. I have them on my cooking blog: www.warriorkitchen.blogspot.com. The Gluten-Free Marshmallow Popcorn Balls are my favorite!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment