Monday, March 24, 2014

6 weeks

6 weeks in...still plugging along. People will ask if I'm doing the "gluten-free" thing still, and I reply that I am. In fact, I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I feel like it is helping me in some other ways, as well. I know that I rely upon food to help me when I am stressed or upset. This past week we have had some difficult news in regards to moving and it had me depressed. My first thought was to eat something gluteny, but I didn't. I realized that I can't use food to get me through tough things. This is good progress. I know it will only improve.

Still trying new recipes. I am on the lookout for things I can make ahead to take on the go. Unfortunately, all these recipes are sweets. I am wanting to find more savory snacks to make and take.

No comments:

Post a Comment