Sunday, July 14, 2013

Marshmallow Popcorn Balls

This recipe is from a friend of mine, Julie, and it is incredibly delicious. Once I tried it, I had to have the recipe. Thanks, Julie!

My picture.


Gluten-Free Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
INGREDIENTS:
¾ cup popcorn kernels
½ cup brown sugar
2/3 bag mini marshmallows
2 sticks butter

HOW TO PREPARE:
Pop 3/4 cup of popcorn and put in a large bowl. My air popper only allows ½ cup of kernels at a time, so I had to pop it all in two batches. Meanwhile heat 1/2 C brown sugar, 2/3 bag mini marshmallows, & 2 sticks of butter in a pot until boiling. Then pour over the popcorn and gently stir. I added some red food coloring to the recipe to make the pink ones. After stirring, use a ice cream scooper and form popcorn balls. Let cool on wax paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment