Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rocky Road Fudge

I found this recipe just as I was switching over to gluten-free eating. I made it for Valentine's Day and it was a HUGE hit! I found the recipe here.

My picture.


Gluten-Free Rocky Road Fudge
48 Servings
Prep: 15 min. Cook: 5 min. + chilling

INGREDIENTS:
1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups salted peanuts
1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows

DIRECTIONS:
Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil with
1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.

In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and remaining
butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. Place marshmallows in a large
bowl; add chocolate mixture and stir well. Note: some of my marshmallows
started to melt a little bit. Spread into prepared pan.
Refrigerate until firm.

Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-1/2-in. squares. Yield:
about 2-1/2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment