Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins Total Time: 25 mins Yield: 6 servings
2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Toss the broccoli with olive oil and season with salt.
3. Spread in an even layer on a large baking sheet and transfer to the oven.
4. Roast for 20 minutes, or until slightly crispy and browned.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool just slightly.
6. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the parmesan. Serve immediately.